Monday, August 30, 2010

Greg's Garlic Butter Spread

I decided to share my garlic butter spread first because it is very simple, and one of my favorite things. I have experimented and tested different things, and ended up with this:

Ingredients:
2-4 cloves of garlic [desired level of garlic flavor] I use 3 cloves.
1 stick of butter
1 Tbs olive oil
A pinch of parsley flakes
1/4 Tsp sea salt or garlic salt [opt.]

1. Melt 1/2 stick of butter and leave other half as is [preferably softened].
2. Puree your garlic cloves. If you are going to puree it by hand, you will need the salt. If not, salt is optional.
3. Mix melted butter, softened butter, garlic puree, parsley and olive oil together. Stir well. [Use a blender or food processor if you would like the garlic spread to be very smooth].

Refrigerate.

Goes great with Greg's Cheesy Garlic Bread! [Recipe soon to come!]

No comments:

Post a Comment